I was four for most of 1997, but it’s pretty much always been weird for a librarian to hang out with sixteen year olds during their free period, right? I get that Sunnydale is a magical place where everyone is conveniently oblivious to what’s happening around them but come on.
- likeanecho344 likes this
- winonahawkins likes this
- ohlivyuhuxtable said:haha this is not the thing to be hung up on but omggg season 1 buffy forever. you’re doing a good thing.
- brighteryellow likes this
- thirdheat said:At 16, I used to hang out in my vice principal’s office singing show tunes, so it never really struck me as odd. I may not be the best person to ask, though.
- witch-boots said:omg you were FOUR
- alexandra-ewing said:you are making me feel so goddamn old. and i was only eight BUT STILL.
- firelightwaltz likes this
- elesheva posted this